I’m a Monday girl.
A Monday girl sounds a little something like this:
* As I stuff a Chocolate chip muffin into my mouth – “I really need to cut out junk food – I’ll start on Monday”
* As I force the last bit of chicken Vindaloo down my throat – “On Monday I really have to start making healthier food choices.”
* While sitting at the drive-through at McDonald’s – “Seriously this isn’t funny any more on Monday I really need to go on a diet”
* “Right that’s it on Monday I’m going to change my lifestyle start eating properly and exercise,” (this is said at the café down the street today while ordering a bacon and egg sandwich and a cup of tea) my friend that’s with me say’s “but it’s Monday today” – “well I know that but it seems silly to start tomorrow now!”
* As I sit on the couch with LMM watching frozen, eating a bag of Buttered Popcorn – “I’m going to start exercising on Monday”
* At 3am while on my laptop, after I’ve just complained to my partner how tired I am – “On Monday I’m going to start going to bed at a reasonable hour and stop staying up so late”
* I’m going to get my self super organised on Monday ready for the week ahead (ha, ha, ha)
On Monday is my mantra, I really need to change that……Maybe I’ll start on Monday!